Hair Peace Appointment Safety Protocol
We not only take your hair seriously, but your safety too. We believe that sanitation is the new luxury. Please help us by reading and following these protocols.
- Once you arrive, please make your way to the side garden entrance to check-in and expect the following:
– Assuring that you have a required mask
– Taking your temperature with a clean and sanitized instrument
– Providing you with your washed and sanitized robe (for color appointments)
- If your temperature is above 100º, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- We will be happy to reschedule anyone who is ill or has been exposed to COVID-19.
- Your appointment is for you alone—no visitors during your appointment.
- For now our lobby is closed, we will ask you to wait in your car until they are ready after your check-in, and we will text, call, or come get you.
- Hand sanitizer is available in multiple areas.
- Please maintain 6’ for social distancing with everyone other than your stylist.
- Refreshments WILL NOT be available. Please bring your own.
- We will provide you with a plastic bonnet to protect your car while your hair color processes. Your stylist or associate stylist will come check on your hair.
- Cash WILL NOT be accepted at this time.
- When selecting retail products, please ask an associate for assistance to help keep our shelves and stock sanitary.
- Smocks and capes will be washed after every client.
- Please Note: Every member of the HairPeace team is working diligently to follow all necessary social distancing guidelines. All stations, shampoo bowls, and surfaces are being sanitized between every service.
We want to thank you all for your continued patience and support as well as following these guidelines. We love you all.
The HP Team